EDUCATIONAL & ENTERTAINMENT Company
Reservations are required to attend WARRIOR WEEKENDS
Go back in History on Sundays in Hastings in the Summer, from July 3 to August 28.
This Interactive Family Event culminates with a Medieval Knight Tournament!
Blades of Glory opens its gates to the General Public, after 13 years of educating/entertaining students from across
Ontario at The REALM. The Knights of Blades of Glory have performed at many great venues, such as Ontario Place, Casa Loma, the Royal Ontario Museum,
and many festivals and fairs across Ontario Canada. Now this is your chance to see them every Sunday in the Summer in Hastings Ontario. The REALM opens
every Sunday from July 3 to August 28, from Noon to 4pm. The Cost is $20 per person or a group of 5 people for $80.
We have various stations/areas open each Sunday
Here is a list of the various Stations:
- Weapons, including firing a Trebuchet
- Armour Display and Try some armour & Helmets on
- Making chainmail (necklace and/or bracelet) Basic and Advanced versions taught.
- Crime & Punishment, Featuring Mistress Jayne
- Reptiles: Snakes, Lizards & Turtles (GNP Reptile Rescue from Peterborough)
- Legends & Myths, performed by Brother William (Sword in the Stone, George & the Dragon)
- New in History: Pyramids - Not What We Thought
- Archaeology - Excavation site - "hands on", digging up artefacts
- Viking Section - Learn about the Vikings
- Axe Throwing
- Watching Knights in Combat
- Challenge a Knight - Fight against one of our Knights in a Duel
It's time to Bury the Hatchet! Continuing this summer is AXE THROWING - You get to test out your Viking Spirit.
The Realm is located just outside of the Village of Hastings Ontario, on Dunlay Road.
If you have any questions or require more information, please contact us: (705) 653-4144
2016 Blades of Glory